Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm a part of a get published challenge on one of my scrapping sites and we have been given a few mini challenges to help us enhance our journaling. We have been asked to talk about our most embarassing moment so here it is.

My most embarassing moment.
Picture this. Sunny Sunday afternoon and Craig and I are walking hand in hand through the middle of Fremantle with good friends of ours Jim and Jane. Across the road from us a small group of young teens is causing a bit of a fuss very loudly. All of us were watching what was going on as we were walking along. The group walked off still a making heaps of noise and we noticed a couple of police officers had follwed them. I turned to look over my shoulder to see if I could see what was going on, Craig kept walking. So did I straight into a light pole. The noise of my head hitting the pole was so loud that now everyone was watching me and I had a sore head to match my red face.
Today when ever the subject comes up it always manages to make me and the others laugh.

2 Comments:

At 21 July, 2006 , Blogger Kelley said...

LOL at the embarrasing story!! You poor thing!
Good luck with the published challenge - Your work is gorgeous so i am sure it will happen very soon!!!
And welcome to the land of blogging!!!

 
At 24 July, 2006 , Blogger Danielle Holsapple said...

Ouch!!!! TFS Julie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home