Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, July 23, 2006


Well after a scrap filled weekend I managed to finish of my items with my design team pack from Steph's.
I had fun making my up my items with the Karen Foster paper and all the yummy extras.
On the layout the main photo opens up to show 4 more photo's of my daughter Asher and her toy story friends and the journaling talks about her love of the 2 movies and her friends brought for her by her grandparents on one of thier visits to Texas to visit my sister and family who had been working in the US for 4 1/2 years. I didn't have fun with doing the title on the layout though. There was a big rub on word 'laughter' in my pack and when I went to remove the backing the 'e' stayed put and try as I might I couldn't salvage it. So I ended up doing a mixed letter title for it. The quote is 'laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever' by Walt Disney which I why I ended up doing the page around Asher and her toy story pals. The little book on the left is to hold my scrap pals info cards from my online scrap buddies and when I had finished those it just happend that the quote on the card was still intact so to speak so I made that as well.
Anyway I've got dished to do as my housework fairy has gone awol yet again.
So it's bye from me for now.

5 Comments:

At 23 July, 2006 , Blogger Laura said...

Beautiful projects that you completed this weekend!! I love all the layout of Asher, and I might just have to use that idea for some of Sam's Disney friends. I really love the mini books you created. You are so talented!!

 
At 24 July, 2006 , Blogger Sharryn Thomson said...

Hi Julie,
Found your blog and thought I'd come in and say hi! :)
Love the LO and mini books you've made..they are gorgeous.
Cheers
Sharryn :)

 
At 25 July, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

Lovely work DT buddy!! LOL!!!

 
At 27 July, 2006 , Blogger Kelley said...

Gorgeous Stuff Julie!!!

 
At 27 July, 2006 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

such great and fun stuff Jules.. love 'em all! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home