Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, July 28, 2006

Not a great week.

I got two phones calls this week with not very nice news. One telling me that one of Asher's kindy teachers last year had passed away from cancer and another one telling me that one of my friends from work who was about 20mths pregnant with twins had lost the babies. When I got the second lot of news I was at swimming with Asher and and it was so hard not to loose it. I was so upset when Asher had finished and she had picked up on it so I had to explain to her why. I pretty much said that the babies got sick and died. Not to sure just how much she understood as she hasn't said much about it. At work this week it hasn't been a happy place at all and I've never been so glad to see the end of my work week.

Sorry for the not happy news but I need to let it out I guess.

2 Comments:

At 30 July, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

oh Julie!!

I am so sorry to hear you news, my thoughts are with those that need them!

(((HUGS)))

 
At 02 August, 2008 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your losses. I've had many miscarriages so I know how devastating that can be. I never lost twins, though. I feel so sorry for your friend.

Many hugs for all of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home