Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, July 30, 2006


My weekend.

I have done a bit of scrapping this weekend. 3 layouts, 1 for a photo swap and a tag. I joined in on a cc at one of my online sites and had fun doing the challenges. Haven't taken pics of them yet but will do so tomorrow.
My page here is one that I've been meaning to do for a while about Asher and her first boyfriend. There is journaling under the main photo of some of the things both her and Bailey have got planned for their lives as they are going to get married one day at Disneyland no less.

Asher was "not loving dancing" in her words this week and ended up sitting in the watching chair crying most of the time. She wanted to stay out with me but I thought if I let her out of it this time she would think she could do it all the time. Hopefully it was just an of day as she usually loves it.

Craig has put his back out helping a friend with some wood. He's a bit sore and sorry for himself at the moment. He is going to take a few days of work to try and rest it up a bit.

Anyway that's my weekend in a nut shell. Hoping to have a better week than I did last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home