Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, July 28, 2008

Stay beautiful

The new song is up over at Scrapping the music and I love the page I have done for this challenge.

I hope that you get the time to come along and play this week. Enties need to be in by midday Sunday( in the US) and the new challenge goes up on Sunday night. You can email your entries over to the girls, post it up on your blog or into an online gallery and leave a comment with a link to where it is on the Stay Beautiful post.

Till next time happy scrapping

10 Comments:

At 28 July, 2008 , Blogger mandysea said...

Just absolutely stunning Julie, my fav of all LO's

Breathtaking


PS and thank you for taking me on your journeys - I love every minute of it!

 
At 29 July, 2008 , Blogger Jennifer Priest said...

Love this page--wow you are just so awesome with all of this distressing and those little letter stickers!!

 
At 29 July, 2008 , Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Such a beautiful "Julie" layout...I LOVE that trim - where did you get it? I NEED some! lol

Belinda
xx

 
At 29 July, 2008 , Blogger Anthea said...

Oh Julie, STUNNING!!!

 
At 29 July, 2008 , Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Wow Julie, that layout just blows me away, so delish!

 
At 29 July, 2008 , Blogger Jane Ettia Jones said...

i love your page julie as always just stunning work girl. trying to find time to get into the challenges with you there all awesome

 
At 30 July, 2008 , Blogger Jane F. Smith said...

I just love this LO!!! you do such pretty work!!

 
At 31 July, 2008 , Blogger  said...

This so beautiful Julie!! You have an amazing eye for details, and I just adore all of your work!!

 
At 31 July, 2008 , Blogger ricanlaw said...

Stunning, stunning, stunning. I love the detail work with the cutting of the pattern florals. Beautiful photograph.

 
At 01 August, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!! Just poppin in:-) I adore this lo!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home