Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Race track fun

Craig has made himself a race track
in our back yard. Yeap he is crazy but I kinda like it and Asher and her friend had fun running on it yesterday and were having running races on it until my little sore loser decided to throw a sad as she wasn't winning the races. He has since mowed the rest of the lawn but left it a bit higher so the track is still there.
What's been happening in Therapy this week
Well voting has started in round four of the Make believe masters. Pop in and vote for your favorite and check out the last challenge too.
The winners of the cyber crop from last weekend should be announced very soon as well as our cybercrop super star.
I ran a surprize challenge this weekend. To scrap a non people or non photo layout. I had fun doing up my sample for it. A page I had been planning on doing for a while now.
Lee anne has been sorting out a few things in the shop and moved around some of the stock so this month instead of having just the one Manufacturer of the month she is having an all other brands one.
This is a layout that I did up for Manufacturer of the month using some Sei papers.

What's happening over at STM
I'm loving the pages that have been coming in for this weeks Miss this challenge, which is what I did the page I used for the card inspiration challenge over at shelf and can't wait to share with you my page for the next challenge. Something different for me.
Mary was saying in the forum the other day that this challenge has broken the record for entries and blog visits too.
Just want to say a big thanks to everyone that has congratulated me on making the team, those that have popped in to check things out and done the challenge.
What has been happening at home.
Not alot actually. I did join in on the chat over at the CIS cybercrop but I haven't been all that motivated to scrap any of the challenges. I hope my scrap motivation returns though as the Slice of life competition is starting over at The scrapbook shelf tomorrow. I so can't wait to get home from work and to see what the first challenge wil be.
I have made up a card for a challenge over at the shelf. The challenge was to use a layout as inspiration to make a card. Here is one of my cards
and my layout that I used as a sketch for inspiration.Yeap it is my favotite layout at the moment.
The hero challenge this week was a kids challenge. To have the kids creating using Hero Arts stamps. This is one of the three projects that Asher did.

So her little owl puppets and they have made a home in my paint box.

Well that is it from me for now. My washing machine is beeping at me and I scrap mess to sort out. As always thanks for popping in, any comments that you may leave and till next time happy scrapping and hope to see you in Therapy or over at STM.

1 Comments:

At 14 July, 2008 , Blogger Jenn Biederman said...

Hey Julie!

I am glad to hear things are going good at STM! Wish I could get in on the challenges...not alot of scrap time here. :(

Jenn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home