Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Some uplifting news

I have had a good week this week. Asher and I have had a pj day today and did lots of nothing much at all. Asher watched a few videos this morning, did some scrapping with me and made a heap of mess this afternoon but then so did I with my scrapping. lol
What's been happening in Therapy.
PT decided to throw a surprise challenge this weekend and the Therapy girls, myself and Asher had heaps of fun lifting a layout from the gallery. There is still a few days to get a scrapping if you have a favorite layout in the gallery and there is a post prize up for grabs from Nat too. This is the layout that I lifteda gorgeous page by Mandy.
When Asher and I went on our photo shoot a few weekends ago she came across some toadstool and I managed to snap a few pics of her with them before she ran of. When I seen the photos I imediately thought of Mandy's page and was going to do a lift anyway.
Here is my page.
Just before I started this one Asher came up to me and wanted to scrap too and seeing as I printed of two pics and decided to use just the one gave her the other one and with a print out of Mandy's layout between us we scraplifted together.Here is her layout.She had fun and did it all by herslef, apart from the staples and popping on the double sided tape. She needed a few tips on inking the edges and stamping but she'll get there.

What's been happening at home.

Well as you can guess from my title up there I've had a very uplifting week.

Here is where it started at the Hero Arts blog, then here at Mels blog and a few of the Therpay girls lifted my pages in PT scraplift challenge.

I had some fun and laughs over the weekend joining in on two cyber crops. Thanks to Jane and the girls over at TSE I'll never be able to keep a straight face durring bingo again. One over at CIS and the other at TSE. I managed to do a challenge for each.

This for the card challenge over at TSE. The challenge was to make an uplifting card.and this for challenge two over at CIS which was to use green and orange. Probably not two colours I have thought to put togther before but love the way it all came togther.

I have managed to do another few blog challenges this week too for the US blog scrapping the music


This is my new favorite page. Another few pics from our photo shoot a few weekends ago.

This card for the Heros arts inspiration challenge

I was inspired by this card by fellow Hero Arts flicker member Mysterio.

I also was asked by my MIL to make up a 90th card for a friend of hers and I did up this card for the time tag challenge over at Inkurable stampers blog.

Well I think that is about all from me for now.

Till next time as always thanks for popping in and any comments that you may leave, happy scrapping and see you all in Therapy.

6 Comments:

At 16 June, 2008 , Blogger Julie Howard said...

You look so cute in your Pooh jammies. I love Jammie Sundays... we have at least one a month ourselves. Your work is always wonderful... your new fave LO is also my new fave or yours. Love what you accomplished with the KI cardstock. Have a great night!

 
At 16 June, 2008 , Blogger Jenn Biederman said...

Looks good, Julie! I love the Scrapping the Music blog...you sure find some of the neatest challenges...don't know how you do it when you have a child! You are wonder woman! :)

 
At 16 June, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how do you make such gorgeous cards!!! teach me please.. i am hopeless!!!

 
At 17 June, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie

It's been a while since I visited your blog so I thought I'd pop over today since I have some spare time.

Loving all your newest creations here. Fantastic layouts and cards, your so talented. Thanks for sharing here and giving me some new inspiration.

Hope your having a great day and keeping warm now winter has arrived. Take care and keep smiling.

Love from Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx.com

 
At 20 June, 2008 , Blogger Manon Keir said...

Beautiful cards and LO's Julie!! How cute you and Asher in your jammies scrapping:)

 
At 20 June, 2008 , Blogger Kathy said...

fantastic work,your blog is great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home