Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My good news continues

Yeap I had some more good news this week on top of the two I posted last week.


This page I did of Reenie a while back one a prize on the Aussie Scrapjack site


And this one I did for last weeks Hero arts blog challenge. So I now have another voucher and $50 worth of new Hero Arts stamps and a new catoluge on the way too me.



What's been happening in Therapy.



Well the girls all had fun at the retreat and they liked the class I put together for them.


All the new challenges for the month are up now or if not should be very soon. You can follow the links in the side bar on the blog to find out all the details and while you are there I have got a little blog challenge happening. Join in and you could be in the running for a scrappy rak from me.



I have had a quiet Mothers day at home. Got a sleep in this morning, dh fitted some new car seat covers for me yesterday and Asher gave me some hand made little gifts from the school mother's day stall and a few she made in class too.




I have managed to scrap a card and a layout this week both for challenges.


This is a card I did up for this weeks Hero arts pink challenge


and this is my page for the Dream girls challenge. I had planned on doing this page 6 by 12 but changed my mind just as the printer ran out of ink so I will need to add a few more picks when I have gotten me some more ink.

Well that is it from me. Thanks for popping in,any comments that you leave, happy scrapping and hope to see you in Therapy.

4 Comments:

At 13 May, 2008 , Blogger TanishaRenee said...

gorgeous products Julie!!! I really love the layering on the Proud LO!! Great job!

 
At 13 May, 2008 , Blogger Godelieve said...

fabulous work!!

 
At 15 May, 2008 , Blogger Melissa said...

hi Julie! Thanks for popping by my blog!!!You work is just beautiful!!
I LOVE this Proud LO!!!!

 
At 18 May, 2008 , Blogger Manon Keir said...

the proud LO is sooo gorgeous, love it Julie!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home