Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm in an ezine

Well not me personally but a layout of mine.
My friends boys at a birthday early this year.
lol I am going to post this for a second time tonight. In my cold muddle fuddled head I typed the whole thing and posted it on the Therpay blog.
Not a lot to share just now. I have worked on my challenge for the next Therpay cc, a class for Nat to teach at the retreat, a tag and a layout for a couple of challenges elsewhere but seeing as I based my class layout around what I did for the challenges I'll share after the retreat. We don't want to spoil the surprise do we.
We were blind scrapping on Thurday. Thanks PT for a fun night.I had fun adapting the instructions to the smaller size. Want to join in on the blind scrapping fun? Well join us on the 30th April for the nextblind scrapping challenge run by me.

Over at Therapy we have a paper possiblities challenge where the girls pick out a few papers that have gotten them stumped for ideas and Nat picks out onto work with one to post out to some of the dters. Well my Feb paper arrived on Friday, delayed by Aussie post and this is what I did.I had a bit of trouble trying to get something to work and ended up adding my watercolours and then screwing it up, attacking it with my ink and distressor to make up a card.

Well as always thanks for popping by, any comments that you may leave, happy scrapping and see you all in Therpay.

3 Comments:

At 21 April, 2008 , Blogger Fran said...

HI Julie - I LOVE that Birthday Boy LO - it's absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Have a great week

Fran xx

 
At 22 April, 2008 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

great lo's julie!

 
At 25 April, 2008 , Blogger Melanie H said...

Your layouts are cards are stunning, Well done.

I have checked out Dream Girls, it looks like a great site.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home