Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Cyber cropping fun
I am happy to say that I managed to do all of the challenges for Therapy's cyber crop this weekend and if you still feel like doing some of them you have until Monday night to get them in.
So here is what I have done.
Bucket of bugs.
Is for PT's challenge.
Meaning full journaling as a border and three main colours. I had this pic already printed and have tried to match it in to the Wet page on a past post as it will end up in the album togther. I journaled about how Asher was more excited about hunting for the bugs that the easter bunny left for her rather than the eggs.
School memories folders.
These are for Narelle's challenge.

She posted a picture of an old war poster that had an owl on it. I made up a school memories box last year for some of Asher's bits that I won't scrap or have yet to do so. There is one folder for each year now. I made up the grade 1 one at Christines the other night and I've got to add the pic to the yr 2 one as my printer has no ink at the mo.

Inpired

This is my sample page for the sketch challenge that I got to set this month. I had heaps of fun with my girl friend Justine a month or so ago setting up a photo shoot for my word from a Ali Edwards blog challenge. I took this photo on a childrens slide. I did this page up for a cj I am part, hope you like it Sarah if you happen to pop in, and intend to do another for myself later with a few more of the pics I took.

And here is the sketch I made up with a free digi kit by Vera Lim.

I love you.

This is the card I did up for Belinds challenge.

I also stumbled across the Hero Arts blog a few days ago and decided to join in on the clear challenge so I used some of my Hero Arts stamps for this card and the next one too.

Thanks so much.

This is the card I made up for Carole's challenge.

I had fun making up this one and layering the flower.

Well I think I ended up doing pretty well.

I've got to clean up my mess now and get the house in order before I return to work tomorrow. I am hoping to go out for another walk today to take some more pics of our town.

So as usual till next time thanks for popping in, any comments you leave and happy scrapping.

Hope to see you in Therpay.

3 Comments:

At 08 April, 2008 , Blogger deirdre said...

It never ceases to amaze me how many gorgeous pages you get done Julie, whats your secret? No sleep? LOL
Deexx

 
At 08 April, 2008 , Blogger Liz Weber said...

Wowzer Julie - so glad to see you still scrapping up a storm.. I just ADORE your thank you card with those Hero Stamps - just beautiful. Keep up the happy scrappy creations.

 
At 11 April, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, just saw your card featured on the Hero Blog and knew I recognised that name from the Scrapapple forum. Congratulations! Your card looks great!
Melissa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home