Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, February 11, 2008

The rest of Sundays post.
lol my net went down and when it was back up it was a bit late and dd needed sorting out so I'm back.
Here are a few pages that I have done for Therapy this week.
I got to set this months challenge as seeing as it is valentines this month asked the girls to do a wedding page and to include a quote on the layout somewhere.

On our first valentines day together Craig gave me a little book of love letters written by famous people and I have included one of my favorites on the pull out tag.

Over at Therapy Nat had an idea to start up a fun challenge. The way it works is towards the end of the month, before the dters put in thier order I'll put up a post for members whw are stumped on what to do with papers in the shop. Nat will pick one of the first three papers suggested and then pop one into the dt pizza box and get us to do something with it. And 1 lucky member will also get the chance to play around with a piece too. The urban lily flower paper was this months pick. Although the pink cut out flower and a few of the coloured strips was all that I used from the paper.

I have done another page but can't share it just yet, a sample for the next cc. Yeap I went with the idea while I had it going in my mind as it isn't for a few weeks yet.lol

I found sometime to do this months scrapjack too.and to join in on a cybercrop over at CIS.

Well it is goodnight fron me for now. As knowing my little girl she'll be waking up in the wee hours of the morning. Has been doing alot of that lately and the only way she will resettle is if I sleep with her.

Till next time, thanks for popping in, thanks for any comments, happy scrapping and see you in Therapy I hope.

3 Comments:

At 12 February, 2008 , Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

wow, those are gorgeous!! Thanks for jacking me too ;)

 
At 15 February, 2008 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

Love the wedding page Julie... looks awesome!

 
At 18 February, 2008 , Blogger Jane Ettia Jones said...

so loving dropping by your blog julie so much eye candy your pages are simply fantastic

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home