Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sundays share
lol so much for me doing a mid week share Oops I forgot.
Well a bit has been happening this past week.
I went up to see Paul, Justine and the boys on Thursday and we had fish and chips at the beach for tea with the intention of getting some nice beach pics of the four of them and silly me forgot to check her camera and only got a few pics as the card was full.
Here are a few I got after deleting some I didn't need. Well it would help if I've taken them of the camera. lol Will hopefully have them sorted for my mid week post.
Ok here are some of my girl having fun decorating one of my old t-shirts to take to school to use as a paint shirt instead.I couldn't help but take the pic of her with the adroable stamp and the finished product.
Well it was Therpay's monthly cc this weekend and we had lots of fun challenges you still have till Monday midnight to get your entry in. You can check out all the info here .
Here is my sample for the second challenge, as well as for round 9 of swts. I'm a sneeky dter aren't I. lol
The pics are of Craig and his new toy that I took a few weeks back when he had his first remote control car race. Much to his disgust I actually painted one of Max's wheels to get the tyer pattern on the paper.lol
Challenge four was the usual card one but a scraplifting one. Bety is an awesome card maker who's blog I pop into often so I asked her to choose her two favorite valentines cards for us all to lift.
This is my card inspired by one of hers.And I finally finished the mini album this morning for a project that will be posted at the end of the month.

Well girls till next time thanks for stopping by, any comments and happy scrapping. I hope to see you all in Therapy some time.

2 Comments:

At 04 February, 2008 , Blogger Laura said...

Hi girlie, just stopping by to say, "Happy Sunday!" Love the stamped T-shirt. Asher did a great job. I may have to borrow that idea. Very cool looking lo of Craig's new hobby car too. Love the tire tracks idea . . . it turned out great!

 
At 04 February, 2008 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

can't wait to see the finished mini... the colors look wonderfuL! asher is too cute w/ that shirt!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home