Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday update.

Hi I have some stuff to share today, hopefully if blogger plays along. lol Wahooe and blogger is playing along.
This page I scrapped for the Zina SWTS challenge with the photo of me and my bestie that I shared a few posts ago.
The next SWTS star has been announced too. You can check out all the details of who it is and the challenge here. I am so going to have some fun with this challenge.
Now that Nat's birthday, or I should say Therapy's 1st birthday, parcel has arrived I can show you all the diary I did up for her as a little pressie.I have made up several of thse now and they are so easy to do. I record all my layout and project details in mine.
Here is Asher's pit crew chief tag
I made up for her to wear when she goes and watches Craig race his remote control car. Yeap spelling mistake and all. lolAnd a photo of Mad Max, as we called the car today, in action.And one of his number one fan cheering him on. LOL before one of his races Asher gave hime a bit of a pep talk and told him to use his brain and think faster with the remote control. We had a few of the guys near us burst out laughing.Over at Therpay the month long cyber crop party is partying over at Narelle's place this week end and if you want to pop on in you can check out all the details here and with a deadline of Midnight Monday you still have some time to join in.
Here is my sample page for challenge 1. I was sneeky and seeing as I could work the challenge in with a cj I have here to complete I did so.
And if you have some party juice left in you hope on board the express back over to the west for next weeks weekend of fun here at my place. But there will be a stop over on the way as Belinda has some fun for us planned on a Wednesday night stop over and I heard that she may even bake for us. You can find all the details here along with the clues for next weekend when we put them up.
Belinda has started up an monthly claendar class where she will share with us some steps to make up a 8.5 by 11 layout to use as part of a calendar. I had started mine for January before the class went up so here is mine in 6 by 6and my page for Feburary using Belinds's January steps. It was so easy to adapt the instructions to my size.

In other news

It is with regreat that I have stood down from my spot on the Arty Pants design team. I want to thank Jodie and Judy for giving me the chance to be a part of their team. I have had heaps of fun working with them in the nearly two years I have been there and will be popping into the forum for catch up with them and all the girls often. LOL I went into one of my LSS I pop into all the time Just Scrapping and Jordie asked me if I was going to apply for one of the dt spots they had on offer at the moment, two days after I stood down form Arty Pants. I had to say no, for now anyway, as scarpping has been taking up a big chunk of my time lately and I don't want it to become a chore as I love doing it so much. Now if she had offered me a part time job I probablly would of jumped at the chance. LOL

5 Comments:

At 21 January, 2008 , Blogger Anthea said...

WOW Julie, great works of art!! lovely photos of Ashar too. Sorry to hear you had to step down, I bet it was a hard decision to make, but hopefully the right one for you.

 
At 22 January, 2008 , Blogger judee d said...

You have been such an asset to Arty Pants and we are so sorry to see you step down but please do not be a stranger and again if you are ever in Melbourne make sure you let us know and come and see us. We also will call you if ever we get to WA.
You are such a talented Lady and I would be surprised if people do not try to snatch you up.
Keep smiling and healthy
love
Judy

 
At 23 January, 2008 , Blogger Laura said...

Julie, I love all your new stuff!! I know the decision to step down from the dt spot was a hard one for you. Hang in there kiddo, and I hope the pace eases up some for you.

 
At 23 January, 2008 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

Wow Julie... sorry to hear you had to step down, but understand you need to do what's best for you & yours!

love your new los, and LOVE LOVE asher's pit crew tag!

 
At 25 January, 2008 , Blogger Flinders Pony Club said...

HI, havent popped in for a while..you know the too busy drill..LOL! But love the recent work very nice. hope all is well, alana

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home