Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sundays share
Yes all it is Sunday and I'm back with my usual update.
First thought I wish to say thanks to all the girls both here on my blog and on my forums too who gave me some well wishes and the odd few chuckles too over the incident durring the week with the soap dish. I am happy to say that the offending soap dish has now been taken out and in it's place is a normal tile. Not matching though but eventually the bathroom will get a revamp anyway.
On the advice of a few of the girls dh has been given a few bops over the head for it all too. Much to his discust.
This weeks photo share is of Reenie. I have taken heaps of photos of Asher at Craigs work xmas party but haven't gotten them of the camera yet so will share some of them next time.
Asher was playing with her dolls and just had to put a bib on Reenie,who made a quick exit not long after. As I was outside at the time taking some pics of my xmas decs posted below I snapped a few of Reenie too. lol as I was snapping away I already had an idea for a title
"Don't let Bob see me in this"
Bob being a cat that often visits our yard and low and behold a few minutes later who should show up but Bob himself. lol

Over at Therapy I have put up some step by steps on how to alter up some quick christmas gifts for those of you that need to do some for the school teachers.
You can find the steps here.
http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2774
for the diary
and also the steps for this cute stocking for Reenies christmas goodies
can be found here
Therapy was a buzz this weekend with the Decemeber cybercrop and there are some great challenges to be done. The due date is Wednesday so there is still time to check them out and maybe do a few.
You cam find out all the details here
The first challenge was to scrap some christmas photos in non traditional christmas colours. I managed to snap these photos of Reenie durring the week.

The journaling reads (in stickers) I've been good Santa and the tree is still standing and around the edge it talks abouth ow we were worried that she would attack it and how so far she hasn't.

This is my take on Jinis sketch for challenge three. I'm yet to do challenge two.

The challenge was to use the sketch but to include photos of a xmas toy or food.These photos are a few years old now but I love them especially the top one. Certainly not the best of photos but it just shows how excited Asher was. She was jumping up and down that much when I took it that it is all a blur. This month I set the midnight madness challenge which was to use something old, something new, a photo of someone you love and some ribbon too to make some xmas decs. I used an old ribbon spool and a Maya Road embellie tin and my new Figgy Pudding papers that Nat sells. What else has been happening out here.

-Well the countdown is now one. Two more days of work then I am on holidays for a week. Not that it will be much of a break as it is a pretty full on week ahead.

.Saturday-My work christmas lunch

.Sunday-11.00 to 1.00Asher has a dancing rehersal then it is of to my mum's for a combined b'day party for Asher and my niece and two newphews.

.Monday-Asher's b'day-Not too sure what we are doing yet but we usually go out somewhere as a family after all the pressies have been opened and played with.

.Tuesday- Asher's b'day party and then we have another dancing rehersal.

.Wednesday-Christmas concert at school in the morning then the day is mine.

.Thursday-Full dress rehersal with costume and make up

.Friday-First concert-Me helping out back

.Saturday-Second concert at lunch time-Me out back and a third that night with me dh and mum watching

In amongst all that before Asher's b'day party I need to sort out makinga haunted house cake dec of some sort and some lollie boxes too.ARRRGHHHH

Anyway till next time, thanks for popping by, and comments and till next time happy scrapping.

.

5 Comments:

At 10 December, 2007 , Blogger Anthea said...

oh Julie, what an adventure!! I hope your feeling much better now!

I love your share here too!!
oh Happy Birthday Ashar!

 
At 11 December, 2007 , Blogger Jane Ettia Jones said...

WOW loving all your creations julie and I am going to tray my hand at the christmas stocking it's so darn cute. And how cute is Reenie with the bib lmfao i cracked up when i saw that.

A huge happy birthday hug and kisses to Asher

 
At 11 December, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, sounds like your in for a busy week Julie!!
Love that xmas stocking - is gorgeous.

Julie H xx

 
At 17 December, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

julie... i love all the little goodies you've gotten done.. they are all so colorful & beautiful!

 
At 22 December, 2007 , Blogger Flinders Pony Club said...

I love all the new chrissy stuff, that stocking is gorgeous...MERRY CHRISTMAS and take care....Alana xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home