Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Sunday photo and page share
Well it is taht time of the week again and as usual I have left this update till late oh well. lol
We put up our xmas tree yesterday andas you can probably tell Asher put up most of the decs.
I took this photo of my little elf after we had finished doing up the tree. Trust me she isn't as sweet as what she looks this girl has a lot of spice in there too.lol
Here are a few of my favs from the xmas card photo shoot we did last weekend.
This is my fav one even though she isn't looking at me I love the colour of the water and rocks in the background.
Over at Therapy I have started a monthly inspiration challenge and this is a smeek peek for my sample page from this months inspiration which is an add.
You can check out the details, my and the add here
http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2731
This is my page for the Carole Janson round of Scrapping with the stars. We had to use 3ding on out page but not flowers.
I love the photo on this one. Reenie is sitting on a bench in the backyard looking up the tree at Bob, a visiting cat in our backyard.
I just want to say a big thank you for the congrats I got over the Therapy dt spot. I am so enjoying it and having fun too.
*Nat has got a month long 25% off sale so if you want to grab a bargin pop on over to the shop
*The Therapy cyber crop is on next weekend. Belinda has started putting up clues already so while you are checking out the shop stay around for all the fun.
*I've got to start sorting out making some sort of haunted house to use on Asher's b'day cake. I have an idea I just hope it works. Asher's b'day is the week before xmas and she wanted a party at the fun station and seeing as she wanted both boys and girls there we couldn't really have a fairy party now could we and they have a haunted house room so we chose that one instead.
Well that is about it from me for now. I've got to go outside and round up a cat who dh insists on letting out late at night then going to bed when he can't find her. I so which he would just leave her inside and listen to me.
Anyway as always thanks for stopping by, any comments you leave and till next time happy scrapping

3 Comments:

At 03 December, 2007 , Blogger Janine said...

Hi Julie, just popping in to say that I'm still loving your weekly page share and catch up!!! I love, love, love your 'What's Up Puss' layout- it is fantastic!!!
Have a great day!

 
At 04 December, 2007 , Blogger scrappermimi said...

I am so loving your LO's! Great pics too!

 
At 05 December, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

julie... i LOVE that lo w/ renie.. LOVE the birds... great colors! great pictures of asher! I'm still so happy for you w/ all you have going on! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home