Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, November 05, 2007

The two t's
One Tech Tuesday page and one tag by two people.
Over at Arty Pants I run a monthly tech tuesday challenge where I give a few tips on using both old and new techs.
This month Tech is masking and this is the page I created with my masking from the tech.
You can check out the full details here
If you do try your hand at some masking share your page with us in the Arty Pants gallery and link it to the Tech Tues-masking thread and you could be in the running for a surprise pack from the shop.
Now onto my tag. I was tagged twice over the last week once by Jolene
and again by
Anthea.
Lucky for me it was the same tag.
7 Random facts about myself.
*I have been at my current place of work since 1988. I now look after a little baby of one of the first children that came through the childcare center.
*I have never been out of the state(WA) or the country.
*I once had my belly button pierced.
*I met dh when I answered a personal add in a local paper not long after the end of my first marraige.
*I grew up in the house that my dad did.
*I have lived in 8 houses.
*A photo of Beau(pet old english dog)with first dh is still on my fridge even though she has now passed on and I hadn't seen her in years before she died I still think of her often.
*I had my first page published in SC 47 and posted of my second page today for SC51.
Anyway girls thanks for popping in, any comments and till next tine happy scraping.

5 Comments:

At 06 November, 2007 , Blogger Fran said...

I'm loving your work atm, Julie!! Love that masking LO you've done.

Fran xx

 
At 06 November, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

congrads on the 2nd pub girlie! :)

 
At 08 November, 2007 , Blogger jilly said...

Julie this looks divine! You are doing fabulous work at the mo - keep 'em coming!
xxJillyGG

 
At 10 November, 2007 , Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Julie...loved reading your random facts...and congrats on your publisjed layouts...thats awesome!!
Mardi x

 
At 19 December, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

just stopping by to check it out
;-) love your stuff!
heidi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home