Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, September 24, 2007

Sundays share on Monday
So sorry girls I forgot my Sunday share so it is a Monday one, not that I've got a lot too share though.
I have been scrapping but not alot that I can share just now. 4 pages with my CIS dt kit and the oct tech tues chal for Arty pants. I have done a page for the Forever always cc but haven't taken a pic of it just yet so will add it to my next Sunday share.
This is the pic I was planning on taking for the last nightime photo chal set over at CIS. We had to take a pic by candle light.I didn't really think Asher would sit still through the nighttime flash so I got her to set up a photoshoot with her Brats. Not the best of pics but the best of the ones I took.
Well what else has been happening out here
-Had a ball out at the big crop on Sunday. I took five projects to work on and came home with 1 finished page, a finished card, a cj entry that needs some journaling, a book mark that needs a quote and a layout that needs journaling. Quite proud of what I did.
-Asher has a dress up day tomorrow at school so I will have some cute clown pics to share on Sunday.
-Laura won the ongoing rak this time round by guessing how many tags/journaling cards were in Connies little box so I now need to do up anther project. Have got an idea or two up my sleeve just need to pick which one.
-The vote for the dt comp over at Therapy is all set up. The highest five go through to the next round and they will have to put together a class. OMG I had better get my thinking cap on just incase.
- I will soon be the owner of a Jane jones origional tag book. Over at TSE she had a chat chal going and Al and Marcela chatted up a storm over there giving me a few much needed laughs at times. I came in third. There was no way I could catch those too.
Anyway that's about all from me for now as I am totally bushed. Thanks for popping by, any comments and till next time happy scrapping.

1 Comments:

At 26 September, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Hi Julie,

Just popping in to say hello :-)

Glad to hear you had such a good time at the crop, and well done on the photo by candlelight!

Megan xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home