Life happenings at Jacs place

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sundays PP share on Saturday
Thought I'd share early this weekend as I'm out tomorrrow for my Mum's b'day dinner. And as a bonus I've added another P to the share.
The photo is of my cat who just happens to think she can claim my bed after I've crawled out of it. lol Not for long she can't. Just long enough for me to snap a few pics. lol I've popped this photo into the August Favo foto fri comp over at Arty Pants.
You can check out the details here and if you have a fav foto that you would like to share with us you could end up having a page scrapped and scrapping one yourself for another Arty Girl in a fun page swap.
And here is my round four page for the idol comp over at Em. Once again I did this page on Wednesday night before knowing if I was through or not yet and waited till I knewwhere to load it before popping it into the gallery. Well I've made it through another round but for how long I'll be in the comp who knows. I've gotten a far as I got last year which is a bonus. The pics are of Reenie, a few of the many I took as a part of the CIS photography comp.
She likes to think she rules the place. lol
This is a page I did for a challenge on the 123 cc. It was an ispirstion challenge from a photo posted.
Well I shared 2 of my P' s already and here is the 3rd one a Project. It is Mum's b'day durring the week and we are getting together tomorrow for lunch. She is an avid painter so I headed of to the art surply place near work to pick up something to alter for her. It is a box to store all her paints and brushes in. I had heaps of fun putting it togther and at the last minute before starting it I decided to take step by step pics and made them up into a project post over at Arty Pants. You can get all the details here.

I have also posted over at Arty pants the sneek peek for the September Tech Tues

http://artypants.com.au/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=265

and the next item in the ongoing how many Rak.

It is a cute little tin full of buttons

http://artypants.com.au/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=234

it is on it's way to Lisa as I type as she guessed how many flowers were in the bag for Andrea and whoever guesses how many buttons will have a little something put together for them and it will start again.

Sorry I forgot to post the pics in this post for the sneek and the tin and I've not quite sussed out yet how to add pics mid post here, I usually add all the pics in first then type around them so to speak.

Well what else has been happening out here,

-I posted out Karen's little rak for guesing what my fav product of the mo is. She has some of the MM little letters and some other goodies on the way to her.

-I took pics and wrapped up the last of the puzzle pieces for the swap with my hunnies over at SB.com. When I alter my pics and the puzzle frame I'll post the finished puzzle. They will be going out in the next week or so as the postie has had some money enough from me today.

-It has been a while since I popped in to both Forever always and Scrap divas but I did on Friday night and chatted away in thier cyber crops. I've not done anything for either of them yet as getting Mum's box done was at the top of my to do list last night and now when that is out of the way I'm feeling rotten with a sore throat and with a date later on tonight with a friend and their new blue healer puppy and lunch tomorrow I'm not liking my chances of getting any done soon. Lucky for me the FA cut of is the end of the month so I may be able to pull some together for them.

Anyway that is it from me till next time as alway,thanks for popping in and any comments and happy scrapping.

5 Comments:

At 27 August, 2007 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

loving your work on idol Julie especially this week the colours are gorgeous!

 
At 27 August, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

Fantastic work with the layouts Julie. Loooove that paint box, looks awesome!!

 
At 28 August, 2007 , Blogger connie said...

stunning Layouts Julie!!!!

Connie...xxx

 
At 29 August, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie, I love your embellished layout, beautiful.

What a cute photo of the cat, love the purple collar.

Good luck !!

Carole xx

 
At 29 August, 2007 , Blogger Jane Ettia Jones said...

hey julie so love the art box for your mum that is just gorgeous and the her majesty pages is just precious

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home