Life happenings at Jacs place

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Wahoooo
I've been nominated as Rockin' girl blogger.
Thanks Jodee


So the deal is that I put the Rockin Girl Blogger icon on my blog on then nominate some other girls who I think ROCK!! So I'm going to nominate
Anthea
and Jolene
Finally manged to get a decent photo if my page for the idol comp over at Em.
A few of you may remember the photo I took of Asher all ready fro the royal ball she had at school on the last week of term. The one next to all of the journaling is a favorite of mine.
The challenge this round was a skecth one. I so love working with sketches and seeing how everyone interperates them. The gallery over at Em is full of stunning pages. It is going to be so hard to pick just five to vote for.
I raided my new sheets of the MM letters for this they are my favorite at the moment. So much so that I brought them on Monday, used them that night and am down to one or two A's and E's already.lol
I also picked myself up my first lot of Queen and co felt. I love it . I'm so going to have to get me some more colours.
I thought it was about time to share my pages I did with the Arty Pants kit.
You can check out Arty Pants here
Jodee is still working on getting the online shop back up and running as well as the gallery too but if you are in the Cranbourne area pop into the shop and you will be able to see my favorite page I did from the kit. My dad rocks.




Wow three posts in as many days. I so think that is a record for me.
Anyway as usual thanks for stopping by, any comments and till next time happy scrapping.



6 Comments:

At 09 August, 2007 , Blogger Liz Weber said...

Hiya Julie - it took me aaaggeess to catch up on your blog - you have been doing some power scrapping haven't you. I am loving your layouts for all your different sites and comps and challenges (I am so in awe of your scrappy powers) I would have to say though that the layouts of Reenie (especially in that matching shirt LOL) are my favs.

I do think Asher makes a lovely Fairy though ;-)

Hope all is well and that Reenie is surving her "Asher" years.

See you at CIS soon and have fun at your Scrappy weekend away :-)

 
At 09 August, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

Awesome work with all the layouts Julie - love the fairy one, she is such a cutie!!

 
At 09 August, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

Been a while since i popped in to say hi ... "HI"!
Love all the LO's and the little album ... your work is beautiful!!
Cheers,
JULIE C :O)

 
At 10 August, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

I LOVE THE FAIRY WAND COOKIE LAYOUT!!! (i love those mm stickers too!)

congrats on being nominated as a rockin' girl blogger girlie :)

 
At 10 August, 2007 , Blogger Laura said...

Awesome lo's Julie!! I really love the details on the princess page. Hope you are enjoying your time off. Take care!!

 
At 14 August, 2007 , Blogger Cass said...

Hi there !!! some absolutley GORGEOUS work here...love the first purple one particually...amazing

keep smilin'

Cass xxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home