Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, July 22, 2007

More photos and a page
I set up home studio shoot this afternoon to take some pics of Asher for the CIS runway comp. Asher just wasn't in the mood for photos so I didn't get anything great but I like this one. I draped the sheet over my washing machine in the laundray and got Asher to lean up against it. I think I may need to iron it next time.lol
And you can tell she wasn't in the mood. I took this pic in the family room. I tried a few diferent spots and the laundry seemed to work the best.
Asher had some fun with Reenie today. She dressed her in one of her dolls tops. She had a little trouble getting her legs in the arm holes so with some help from me I got it on.
Not a great photo as she was tryingto swipe the camera but love it anyway.
I joined in on the Apple yards first cyber crop on Friday night. They had two timed challenges, I made a card for one and this page for the other. The card really isn't one of my best so I'm not posting it here but I like the page. We had to include scrapapple challenge on the page title somewhere and I added it onto the pull out tag as a sub title. I learnt the hard way when i first met Craig not to dare him when holding a hose. lol

I am so looking forward to Wednesday night when my working week is over and I can get back into scrapping. I have a list a mile long of pages I want to try and do before the end of the month for challenges and such and a few puzzle pieces for my US swap too. I need to do my tag for the CIS retreat too. I know hwat I want to do it is just a matter of doing it. I am so looking forward to Friday night when all the fun starts.
Jolene has picked the two new members of the dt over there. Congrats to Tatum and Marni on making it through. I've been asked to do a quest spot. I just need to get a new pic over to Jolene and answer a few questions to get the ball rolling.
I will be, tomorrow that is, cj free for a while. I finally got around to cooking for Dawn's cj from my apple circle. I hope she likes what I've done. Will share pics of my pages in everyones cj and my own when mine and the other's are all home again. I have enjoyed doing pages in cjs and when all are home I'll have 4.
Anyway that is all from me for now. As always thanks for popping by, any comments and till next time happy scrapping.

6 Comments:

At 24 July, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

great picture of Asher at the top!! :) love that "dare & he did".. great colors!

good luck on getting back into your scrappin :)

 
At 25 July, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, just catching up on your blog, you have been so busy, and I am loving all your gorgeous creations, you always create lots of different layouts. Sorry to hear about the photo shoot.

BTW It was so lovely to meet you in Perth, I just wish we could have gone for coffee.

All the very best.

Carole xx

 
At 25 July, 2007 , Blogger Ali Russell said...

Hi Julie,
Just thought I would pop in to say HI!!! Don't you hate it when the kids don't co-operate for photos...even Lukey gets like that sometimes.
Take care and chat soon
Ali x

 
At 25 July, 2007 , Blogger Karen Day said...

those photos are soo cute :D

 
At 26 July, 2007 , Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Julie.. Im back from holidays and having a wonderful catch up on what you have been creating...some fabulous new photos of Asher too..I love the idea of the mini photo studio.. isnt it funny the spots that turn out to have the best lighting... like the laundry.
Mardi x

 
At 28 July, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

oh what a great banner julie -- love all the pics too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home