Life happenings at Jacs place

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Arty Pants chat up a storm prize pack
I've been scrap shopping today but alas this is not me for to keep although I'm very tempted to raid those letters.lol
This is the prize pack I've put together for the chat up a storm competiton over at Arty Pants. So if you are up for a chat pop on over and join in on all the fun.
While there check out the challenge that Lisa has set up.
Being the mad scrappers that we all are I am sure we have three products that we tend to use a lot on our pages. So tell us what your three are in the top 3 thread and then do a page using just those three. Jodee is still working on setting up the gallery but you can post your page straight into the challenge thread from a photo bucket or like account or post a link to your page posted on your blog. At the end of the month a poll will be set up for the Arty Pants members to vote and the winner will win a rak from Lisa.
My three are
-patterned paper
-letters of all sorts
-clear stamps and ink/paint(sort of have to have one to go with the other)
*Bazzil/cardstock and adhesive not included in the three.
Well that is it from me for now. It would be nice to see some of you over at Arty Pants.
Oh before I go I just want to send out a big thank you to Tara. She was able to help me out with my side bar link issue to Arty Pants. It was just one little / that was causing the side bar link not too work.
Anyway till next time thanks for popping by,any comments and happy scrapping.

3 Comments:

At 23 June, 2007 , Blogger Melanie H said...

What a fantastic prize pack Julie.
You will have 1 lucky winner.

 
At 24 June, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

julie.... love the pages below! love the colors of the first assembly one! i too would love to get my hands on those alphas!

 
At 24 June, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie. Love the LO's. You always do such gorgeous work!
Great prize pack.
Take care
Tammy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home