Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, June 08, 2007

Finally I got around to it.
Doing a page for the One little word for this challenge, which was stop, and I used one of Jolene's fab sketches for this layout as well.
I used this sketch of Jolenes
Although I had to twist it a little to suit the photo.

Sorry about the bad pic of the page as it is still early here and seeing as I'm out all day today I had to take it now.

The pic is one of the many I took with Asher outside modeling her easter hat for the easter hat parade at school this year.

Anyway I'm out of here as I've got to finish getting Asher ready for school.

Till next time happy scrapping.

8 Comments:

At 08 June, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic layout, its a beautiful photo :)

 
At 08 June, 2007 , Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Great layout!! And I love that big photo!!!

 
At 08 June, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous layout!!!

 
At 08 June, 2007 , Blogger Donna Hooper said...

Hi....Love the layout...I also did this challenge a little earlier in the year....good to see that you finally got around to it...it looks fantastic!

Thanks for wandering around my blog!

 
At 08 June, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout Julie, looking forward to seeing what the challenge at CIS's cc tonight is...see you there :-)

 
At 08 June, 2007 , Blogger Lynn said...

gorgeous layout!

Lynn
one little word

 
At 09 June, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Julie this is stunning! I love that little butterfly...how cute is that?!

Megan xx

 
At 10 June, 2007 , Blogger connie said...

LOVE THIS Julie.. stunning.. you always seem make we wanna scrap!!!

Connie...xxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home