Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Pics of my two girls.
Ok here are some more pics of Asher and Reenie. I took this one this morning and the other one was taken last night while Reenie was watching Asher have her bath.

While she was watching Asher in the bath she was walking around the edge of the bath eyeing of all the bath toys.

And here are my pages I did for the Therapy Cyber Crop.

Seeing as it was Natalies birthday the first one was a b'day chal of sorts. We had to scrap celebration photos, use three and four of some things, circles and bling. I used some of Asher's 5th b'day photos, three strips of paper, four letters and photo corners, circles on the paper and bazzil bling(for the first time) and a bling brad. Close up pic of the journaling strips. I've been journaling a lot lately with gel pens. I think I may just get me some more. lol
For the second challenge we had to use a photo of a pink and black mother's day gardening gift pack filled with lots of flowers, butterflies and gardening goodies and scrap a piece of advice that our mother gave us or something we would like to leave for our children. I chose to scrap the pics I took of Asher having some fun with a visitor to our garden last week. Who by the way didn't come back to see us there fore the reason for our new addition.lol I was going to add the quote if you love something set it free to the page somewhere but I couldn't remember the right way it went so left it. I also was a little sneaky again and manged to fit this chal around the US scrap jack for this month so will be popping it into there after the cc has finished up. The third chal was a sketch one and I love the way this page has turned out. The pic is of Asher claiming my Mum's dog's bed just before all the fun of her first birrthday party. And with this page I have our family album scrapped up to Jan 2002 or those pics that I want to scrap anyway. lol Pity about the rest of the missing pics.
While checking out my bloglines I noticed that the Aussies dares blog newest dare was to use wings and crowns so I'll pop this one in for that too once the cc is over.
The fourth chal was a scraps one. We had to use ours scraps from one of the chals to make something. I used the scraps of paper and bazzil from my first chal to make up some embellished folded flowers for a swap I am in over at the Apple yard.
In the end I didn't get around to doing any of the Em chals, Sorry girls they were great chals but I just ran out of time and seeing as I try and clean up my scrappy mess late Sunday afternoons so I can sort out getting my kitchen back to normal before starting dinner.

Still to finish my mini album from Thursdays class with Emily but I hope to do that this week sometime with the heaps of other scrappy bits I want/need to try and do.lol

Till next time thanks for stopping by and any comments you may leave and as usual happy scrapping.

8 Comments:

At 07 May, 2007 , Blogger Anthea said...

WOW Julie, you are one busy girl! share some of that mojo this way!!!

PS we HAVE to catch up soon

 
At 07 May, 2007 , Blogger D@nielle said...

actually I pop in every now and then tooo ;) Love that visitor LO !

 
At 07 May, 2007 , Blogger Karen L said...

Loving all your lovely work Julie - I could do with some of the mojo too.

 
At 08 May, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

All your layouts look gorgeous Julie!! Reenie is just adorable ... and i'm not really a cat person LOL.

 
At 09 May, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

awesome girlie!!!!!!!!!!! :)

 
At 10 May, 2007 , Blogger Manon Keir said...

You're one busy girl!! Love the LO's.. esp the visitor one. Love the newest addition.. what a cutie :))

 
At 11 May, 2007 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

Hi Julie, your layouts are looking fabbo! Can i ask what the paper is you used for your visitor page?..its gorgeous. Also loving those folded flowers, great idea! and that layout you did for Ngaire, stunning!!!

 
At 12 May, 2007 , Blogger Delta said...

Wow havent you been busy miss julie, your layouts are brilliant and isnt Reenie just a cute little kitty. Love her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home