Life happenings at Jacs place

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Just a quick page share.
But I will be back as this crazy scrapnut has been busy. 2 CC'S and 2 onlines classes. Yeap I'm crazy. lol
This is my scrap jack page. I had so much fun doing this and Erica is one of my fav scrappers.
I had forgotten how much grief my silent setter gives me and it is usually half way through my project that I remeber.lol
You can check out all the details here on the aussie scrap jack blog.

http://aussiescrapjack.blogspot.com/index.html


I'll be back.lol

7 Comments:

At 07 April, 2007 , Blogger Louise said...

Damned FAB LO Julie!! :)

 
At 07 April, 2007 , Blogger Manon Keir said...

That's just gorgeous Julie. Love Erica Glover too. How pretty are those flowers!!

 
At 08 April, 2007 , Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Oh that is just totally adorable! Love it!

 
At 08 April, 2007 , Blogger Delta said...

Oh my goodness Julie! your page looks awesome. I tried to scrapjack last night and it turned out disasterous. I am going to have to have another go. I thought i was in a scrapping mood apparently not lol. Goodluck in the comp.

 
At 08 April, 2007 , Blogger jacqui jones said...

oh i love this
so cute

 
At 08 April, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Fantastic layout Julie - those flowers look sensational.

Megan xx

 
At 09 April, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

LOVE the doodling girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home