Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, March 05, 2007

Em cyber cropping projects
Like I said in my last post I was cyber cropping again this weekned.
We had three chals to do.
Chal 1 was to use autumn colours with a then and now theme. I was going to do it with a photo of Craigs mum when she was little where she looks so much like Asher at about the same age but the photo couldn't be found. What I did end up doing was about the changes in my life from 98 to 06. In 98 I had not long moved in with Craig and I had also be introduced to stamping and was often heard to say that scrapping would never get me. But I think it has got me and got me good don't you. lol My friend just laughs at me now and reminds me never to say never.
Chal 2 we had to make up a time capsule and I did one for Asher's school mementoes. Those that don't end up getting scrapped that is.lol
I made a Kindy and a pre school file folder and will make one for each year she is at school.

Inside I've just written a little bit about who her teachers and friends were and asked her what she liked doing best.
The pre primary not pre school title on the pre primary one was something Asher would always say to me when I said pre school. It got to the point that it used to make her annoyed and sometimes I would say it anyway. Just to get a laugh at her reaction. Mean aren't I lol
Chal 3 was a sketch one and this is what I came up with. These pics were taken on the same day and the one on my My perfect day page a few posts back so seeing as they will eventually go into the album side by side I tried to keep the papers the same.
Well this little scrapnut is exhausted and is heading of to bed.
We are hoping to go out to the Hyde Park Festival tomorrow seeing as it is a public Holiday out here.

Till next time happy scrapping.



9 Comments:

At 05 March, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

Awesome work with the Embellished challenges Julie.Love the files that go into the capsule,look fantastic.

 
At 05 March, 2007 , Blogger Karen L said...

Wow Julie you have really been busy. Love the LO's, especially love the file folders. What a great idea. Your work is awesome.

 
At 05 March, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Julie these are all excellent....what big bulging albums you must have!!

Fantastic layouts, yet again.

 
At 07 March, 2007 , Blogger Mardi said...

Julie... I have to agree with Megan...your albums must be bulging at the seams...with all that gorgeous work!!
LOL at Asher on the Trampoline...how cute!
Mardi x

 
At 07 March, 2007 , Blogger deirdre said...

Hope everything is OK Julie.
Love your LO's, they are gorgeous

 
At 08 March, 2007 , Blogger AnnetteL said...

All these lovely projects Julie, you have been busy little scrapper! ;0) They are all gorgeous, I really like your time capsule! Can't wait to see what you have instore for us next! Have a great week, Take Care Cheers Annette

 
At 09 March, 2007 , Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

WOW! Awesome creations!! LOVE everything!

Bety :)

 
At 09 March, 2007 , Blogger Megan W said...

Love the school folder Julie it looks fantastic and those LOs are awesome , thanks for the inspiration, hope you have a good weekend

 
At 09 March, 2007 , Blogger Megan W said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home