Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, February 18, 2007

More scrappy stuff and more good luck
Once again I've been happy scrapping and have some more things to share.
This weeks challenge in the 8 week comp over at the apple yard was to do a monogram. Seeing as I have on already I did one for Asher. When I told her I was making her one she said to me it has to be pink, have flowers and a love heart so of I went with my instructions in mind and this is what I came up with. I love it and so does Asher.
You can check out all the other monograms here
I joined in on my first ever online class over at Em on Thursday night it was a fun night. Thanks Ali and Julie and all the girls for the chat and laughs along the way. This is my page from the class. Not too sure if I am loving it at the moment but it is done, for now anyway. I think it needs something else but just what I don't know.

I was able to get my 123 challenge page done before the cyber crop on Friday too. For the 123 challenge we had to use cardstock only, stamping and green. This is what I came up with. I hadto do some creative covering yet again as I messed up the stamping. The photo was taken a few years back at a golf club xmas do where Sants was giving out pressents. Asher was waiting ever so patiently NOT for her name to be called out and when she got her pressie she was so excited.

And this is a page I have done for the second challnge for the 123 cyber crop on Friday. I had a blast chatting away with all the girls and enjoyed chatting away. MSM was going crazy but it was a fun kinda crazy. Thanks for all the laughs girls.

For the challenge we had to use polka dots, material and the quote learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow. I had fun with this one too.

Now for my good news. After last weeks effort I had thought my luck would of run out but not just yet it hasn't. lol I won a rak from the lovely Carole. She had a little blog comp going and her daughter pulled my name out of hat so to speak and I won lotto too. Not that much, enough to pay for this weeks lotto and a mag for me and Asher.

Well that is pretty much all from me for now. I may just get to work on another of my cyber crop challenges or I could do my felt page for CIS or maybe even make a start on Fleur's cj. Oh well what ever I do I am sure I'll have fun.

Thanks for popping by and for any comments you may leave.

Till next time happy scrapping.

15 Comments:

At 18 February, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice layouts.

I'm hoping to get to and do some of the 123 cc challenges soon.

 
At 18 February, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Your layouts are just lovely Julie. And it sounds like lady luck is on your side lately - let's hope it keeps up for you!

Megan xx

 
At 18 February, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love that monogram, and the lo's look great! I didn't get a chance to do the 123 challenge this time round - I love yours!

 
At 18 February, 2007 , Blogger Anthea said...

lovely LOs Julie!!! and the monogram too!

 
At 18 February, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

the monogram turned out awesome Jules... I love all your new pages! you are always so full of good ideas! :) glad your luck hasn't run out!

 
At 19 February, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the A it looks so very pretty, and your layouts look gorgeous, love the flowers.

Congrats again on the RAK, I have posted it so you should get it hopefully, by Thursday, I hope you enjoy it. Best Wishes,

Carole.

 
At 19 February, 2007 , Blogger Debs said...

WOW Julie you have been a busy lil' beaver lately LOL. Loving all your layouts and the monogram is FABULOUS!

 
At 20 February, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

Great work with the layouts Julie - they all look terrific.
Glad you enjoyed the embellished online class - i had a ball that night and your layout for it turned out fantastic.

 
At 21 February, 2007 , Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

WOW!! your work is so beautiful I love the monogram!! such a nice colors!!

Bety

 
At 21 February, 2007 , Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Julie (waves) ....gorgeous layouts Julie...I must say Im quite partial to that polka dot one....so cute!
...it sounds like you have a winning streak at the moment....I hope it continues....

.... have you had any news on our CJ's?..... Im hoping they come along soon...

...take care... Mardi x

 
At 21 February, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are on a roll, julie. gorgeous layouts.

 
At 22 February, 2007 , Blogger connie said...

Julie you are a scrappin machine.....loving everything!!!

take care..

C...xxx

 
At 22 February, 2007 , Blogger Lissy said...

Great layouts :) Glad I popped over for a visit :) I shall be back :)

 
At 23 February, 2007 , Blogger Megan W said...

LOs look awesome Julie i really love the one you did at Em for the online class
i think youve passed some of your luck onto me LOL
Have a great weekend

 
At 24 February, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, how do you produce so many gorgeous LO's?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home