Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Somebody pinch me.
I so can't believe how this week has been going for me. I know they say that luck or good things come in three but for me this week it is in fours.
My good news list so far
.My desire page made gallery of the day over at SB. com and won the weekly challenge at the apple yard.
.I won a layout scrapped by Karen over at S & C in a dt scraps 4 u comp
and today I found out
.I won a rak from the lovely Rach for a blog giveaway she was having,
and
.That I won the Em cyber crop on the weekend.
Wahoo I am on a lucky streak. Guess what I am going to do after finishing this. Subbing subbing subbing.
Maybe I'll have some more luck.
Thanks for stopping by and for any comments if you decided to leave one.
Till next time happy scrapping.

9 Comments:

At 09 February, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Julie, I think you should do a lottery, that is unreal, well done.

I love your Little Red Riding Hood layouts, simply gorgeous.

Carole:)

 
At 09 February, 2007 , Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

oh wow! lucky streak!
Love it all! Well deserved!

Good luck with those subs

 
At 09 February, 2007 , Blogger Chris Millar said...

I was going to say the same as Carole, quick put on a lotto ticket!!! What a terrific week!! I just love the red hood layout too!!

 
At 09 February, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a good run! Hope it keepsup.

 
At 09 February, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

It's so nice when things go the right way, isn't it Julie! Enjoy it all!

Megan xx

 
At 09 February, 2007 , Blogger fleurie said...

congrats on you round of good fortune..yes definately buy a lotto ticket..lol

 
At 10 February, 2007 , Blogger Mardi said...

Julie...thats fabulous...hope the lucky streak continues..
Mardi x

 
At 10 February, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

What an awesome week for you Julie - congrats and i hope it continues.
Loved that red hood layout from your last post, it looks gorgeous!!

 
At 12 February, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that's fabulous, lucky you.

I love seeing all these new things you have been making. Your so talented Julie:)

Thanks for sharing. Have a safe and fun week ahead xxoo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home