Life happenings at Jacs place

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Finally
Some of you might say lol. My dt projects from the pack of scrummy Scecice route papers I got from Steph.
Firts of is my layout. I had the pic already printed out as I was going to use it on my apple yard double last week but ended up reprinting it smaller. It is one of the first photos of Asher and me that I took myself as it is the only way I'll get photo of the two of us without through the camera at Craig. lol I'm not at all to fussed on how I journaled on it though. My writting messed it up and trying to hide it made it look,to me worse. Oh well. It says It is my wish for you that you can live your life to the fullest that you are able to find balance and keep it simple as you live your passion and follow your dreams.
And this little mini album. I have signed up to Jen Halls craft blog and instuctions for making this is one of the many yummy projects she has on there. Jen did hers up as a baby album and mine is a album of some of my fav photos of Asher from last year.
I've only taken a photo of one set of the six double pages as they are pretty much the same layout, just different photos.
I got the idea for doodling the frames from Janelle's blog when I was blog hopping one night. I loved it so much on her layout that I tried it myself.
You can check out her page here
Thanks for the inspiration Janelle.
Well the second week of the apple yard challenge is over now it is just a short wait to see who has won this weeks challenge. There has been some great pages this week all with differnt ideas on usinf texture.
You can check them all out here.
Thanks again guys for all the lovely comments on my page and yes Deb and Dee I subbed it. lol
I've been cyber cropping again. lol Thanks to the girls over at Em for a great night. The challenges are cool too. I've done the first one and need to get to the other two when I remove my but from this chair. lol I pulled out one of my wedding pics and scrapped that. Finally after nearly 7 years I've made a start on my wedding album. I sort of wasn't too sure and how to approach doing it and at one stage was going to try and do it all to a set colour scheme but I decided against that now and will just go with the flow and do whatever. Will post that page here with the card and layout for the sketch challenge tomorrow.
I also managed to do a pagewith the kit from CIS. Will upload that one tomorrow too.lo
Till tomorrow happy scrapping.

2 Comments:

At 04 February, 2007 , Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Gorgeous LO and that booklet is stunning!

 
At 04 February, 2007 , Blogger Amie said...

Hi,

Loving your work!! and then I scroll down and see the DESIRE LO well it is just beautiful... Well done.

Amie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home