Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, January 22, 2007

More pages to share.
This Scrapnut joined in on yet another cyber crop On Friday night. Charm and Karlene over at the 123 challenge blog had their first one and I had a blast. Thanks for the chats guys and all the laughs. There were three challenges set that all night all based on the 123 challenge set up. One person picks the first requirement of the challenge then two more pick the others. I only got to one of the challenges on the weekend but still have this week to work on them thank goodness.
This is my page for the second challenge. You had to use Sun in the title or journaling. Blue,white and yellow on the layout and a bigger than 6 by 4 summery photo.
Not totally loving this one as it gave me some grief. I used some fuzzy rub ons for the first time on the photo and I hated the way they looked so I had to cover them up.
My second page I love how it turned out although there is a bit of a story behind it. I was planning in the back of my mind to do a double up on my challenges as I try and do sometimes and was going to do this page for a challenge over at CIS to journal differently and for the designer diaries challenge blog to use ten or more photos. So here is where the story starts. With 4 6 by 4 peices of photo paper I print out 1 photo on one peice 2 photos on another and the last 2 I print out with 4 on each. All adds up to 11 photos right. Trim down the photo's and realise I had 2 small ones the same so I gave 1 to Asher. Set my page up stuck everthing down. Loved the look of it. Finished it of and count the photos, 9. I lost a photo somewhere along the line and do you think I could find it anywhere. Not on your nelly and I've lost count of how many times I've actually counted the photos. LOL So it is back to the drawing board for the dd challenge now. I am going to be one busy Scrapnut over the next few days as I've got a few things that need to be finished for the weekend.
Well till next time happy scrapping.

3 Comments:

At 23 January, 2007 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

oh your work is gorgeous, i especially like the nine photo one, the journalling is a fantastic idea,,too bad you lost a photo...lol..i can relate to that, i sometimes have things stuck to my arms or my butt....lol

 
At 23 January, 2007 , Blogger fleurie said...

your layotus look awesome julie..

 
At 25 January, 2007 , Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

OH!!! MY! I love this LO's!!!! They are just beautiful!!!

Bety.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home