Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, January 04, 2007

My tongue is bigger than yours.
Trust Craig to come up with that fro a title when I asked him for ideas. I liked it so used it anyway. This is my second page for the year the one I did with the new Becky Fleck round maps. I had a lot of fun doing this one although my silent setter got a workout doing the holes and it did take some time but I like the look. The photo was taken at Australia day last year and the journaling reads..My tongue is bigger than yours. Trying to get a nice photo of mt two lovavble crazies is not easy.

I had to do some things out and about this morning and when I got home I had some nice news. My page I posted a few back now, the 1st birthday at daycare one I did for a monthly theme comp over at CIS won. I've got another gift voucher to use. When Jolene gets some albums in I am definately going to get some and hopefully make a dent in my stash of pizza boxes with layouts in them.LOL

That's about it from me for now. So till next time happy scrapping.

13 Comments:

At 04 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Julie!!
Not surprised it was a great LO
Cheers Louise :)

 
At 04 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the win, julie:) lol about the layout't title.

 
At 04 January, 2007 , Blogger connie said...

LOVE that title!!!!

congrats on the win Julie!!!

C...xxx

 
At 05 January, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Congrats on the prize Julie.....mmmm nothing quite like scrapping gift vouchers is there?!

And your layout of the tongues is great too!

Megan xx

 
At 05 January, 2007 , Blogger Monica said...

Hi Julie! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Glad someone is reading it! Congrats on the win! I love your work!! I saw those new page maps, will have to try one! Monica

 
At 05 January, 2007 , Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

LOL Love the title!

 
At 06 January, 2007 , Blogger deirdre said...

Woohoo Julie, you go girl! And I love the tounge!

 
At 06 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE this LO. Congrats from me on the win too!!

 
At 07 January, 2007 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

your doing so well Julie for this year....congrats on your win too!

 
At 07 January, 2007 , Blogger Kathy Hall said...

HAve just checked out you Blog.
Love it. love your work!!

 
At 08 January, 2007 , Blogger Gillian said...

Congrats on your win.. and love this LO... had a lovely little chuckle at your title..

 
At 08 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Julie well done, love the layout, gorgeous. Well deserved.

Best Wishes
Carole.

 
At 08 January, 2007 , Blogger Micaela said...

Hiya Julie!

Love the layout - the title is too cute! Love all the punched holes too!

Congrats on the win!

Mickey xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home