Life happenings at Jacs place

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New pages
Just thought I'd share two new pages that I have finished of today. The first one is all about Asher comment the other day about being the loudest six person in the world.
I raid my stash of 3 bugs goodies from one of the kits I got from Em. I've already tried my luck subbed it to a few mag calls just a little while ago.
Also a while back I stumbled upon Missymuh's (Claire) blog. She has started up a challenge blog and the first challenge was saying one so I am going to pop this into the challenge there.
You can find out all the details here.
While you are there check out her blog as she takes some great pics and does some awesome pages.
This page is for a sketch over at CIS. I am trying to get caught up on Ashers school album for this year as I have fallen behind in it. This page is all about the hat we made for her easter hat parade this year.
I've tried my luck with the bsaic grey gallery with this one as well as subbing to a few mags.

I got a yummy parcel in the mail today. My prize package from the weekend workout win with my potty page over at the apple yard. Some new alpha stamps that I've seen before and some chipboard and tape. A girl just can't have enough of either.

Not much else happening here. Trying to get some scrapping done so my kitchen bench is a mess at the moment but lately when is it not. LOL May have to take some pics of all the mess for my pages in Anna's scrap and chat cj journal that has to go out mid Jan.

5 Comments:

At 27 December, 2006 , Blogger Chris Millar said...

Julie, these layouts are ace!! Hope you had a nice Christmas!?

 
At 27 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts Julie. I love the top one of Asher, the design of it is great.

 
At 28 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely layouts - love them both. Thanks for the birthday wishes on my blog!

 
At 28 December, 2006 , Blogger deirdre said...

Love these LO's Julie.
Looks like you had heaps of fun on christmas day, hope you are recovering well from it all!

 
At 01 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh Julie
With every scroll down your blog there are more amd more cool LO's.
Wow.
Louise :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home