Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy b'day baby
My little girl turned six today. It seems like just yesterday that she was having fun playing with her potty and today she is having fun playing on a trampoline.
I started out doing this page for the box weekend challenge but got carried away with my cardstock and ended up using four colours instead of two so I added some eyelets and popped it into the scrapapple weekend workshop instead.LOL I had actually started out doing this for the 123 chalenge blog but got side tracked again. Back to the drawing board for that one. The pic is of my little princess when she was 16 months old. She loved sitting on the potty but actually getting her to do anything on it was a different story. Not too sure if I'm loving the doodling though but it is done.
And here is a pic of my girl today enjoying her birthday trampoline. She just loved it. She got a few other smaller pressies from us, one of them was a big book which had a cardboard castle in it that you popped the peices out and the built it up. Took us a while, or I should say Craig LOL but it looks great. Asher and her friend tonight had it out and were using it as a home for her polly pockets of which she has heaps.
We had a morning tea at home for cake and coffee with Craig's family and Craig's Mum didn't turn up. It was too hot for her to go out. Like we don't have aircon. She got totally spoilt again by them and her uncles and good friends of ours with more goodies and then more again at her Maccas b'day with her school and dancing friends. Only half of those she invited turned up but they had fun anyway and still managed to make heaps of noise.LOL.
I had some good news durring the week. My Sundae Sunday page I did for a cyber crop over at CIS last weekend won. Still no news from any of the subbing I did though.

Thanks for all the well wishes on my forums, which are a few these days for Asher's b'day well wishes and to the girls over at the apple yard for the chat tonight.

Anyway that's about all from me for now. I'm of once again to try and do my 123 challenge page. Maybe third time lucky I will get it done and not decide to pop it in elsewhere.LOL

Till next time happy scrapping.


4 Comments:

At 18 December, 2006 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

wow love that potty layout..looks great...perfect...reminds me that perhaps i should start Jack on the potty,,,urgggghhhhh..
i know what you mean about doing a layout for a challenge then end up using it for somewhere else..lol..i often do that...

 
At 18 December, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

oh happy Birthday Asher!!
sounds like she had a great time Julie

 
At 19 December, 2006 , Blogger Karlene said...

Happy Birthday darling Asher!! Sounds like you got very spoilt :0)

Loving your layouts Julie!! The one you did for the 123 challenge is totally gorgeous, that photo of Asher is sooo cute :)

Take care
karlene xx

 
At 21 December, 2006 , Blogger Yvette Adams said...

Your potty layout is so cool! I love the doodling :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home