Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Cyber cropping fun.
I was a part of anothe cyber crop on Friday night over at Zig Zag. Thanks guys for a great night. I am getting addicted them as much as I am scrapping. At least it is making me put a dent in my to scrap list. LOL. We had four challenges,I've only uploaded three as one of them I used some of my stash from my Arty Pants DT kit and will upload it with the rest of the goodies I do. I also managed to do a few of them for several challenges on other sites as well. Sneaky I know. LOL
This page was for the second challenge where you had to use either love,forever,everlasting or hearts in the title. Pink or red colours on white or black cardstock with hearts or flowers. I also did this page for a challenge Mickey set over at Em to use big letters in your title. I know I've scrapped this pic before but this one is going into Asher's swimming album.
This page was meant to be for the third challenge we had to use a song title for the title. Looking through my pics I really couldn't find any that fit any songs I knew so I went with this title, a twist on the ZZ Top song she's got legs. I was so focused on getting the title working right on the page that I totally forgot that it had to be done based on a sketch as well. I did this one for a challenge Ali set over at Em to use 3 patterned papers and stiching and a summer challenge over at CIS. This is the page I did for the first challenge and the one I love the most. We had to use one photo. I know I printed of two but seeing as they are the same photo I counted it as one. We had to alter the photo is some way so to go with the BOM challenge at Zig Zag as well I added wings and horns to my pics and stamped on them. We also had to use a mixed letter title, doodle and do some hand stitching. It took a while but I added french knots around the edge of the flower and paisley feature.
I have got a mini album to share but I will leave that for another day.
As you can see I've had a scrappy weekend and it isn't over yet. When I'm done here I'm heading of back to my kitchen bench to start on altering a shadow box frame that I picked up a while back with 24 little compartments ideal for a advent calendar.
Till next time Happy scrapping.



7 Comments:

At 27 November, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

I loved all 3 of these Julie --- your best yet!

 
At 27 November, 2006 , Blogger Kelly said...

You've been very busy this weekend Julie! Great job on doing all the challenges - I only managed to finish 1! They all look fantastic.
Take care,
Kelly

 
At 27 November, 2006 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

well done..i didnt manage to do any..lol..and all of your are just brilliant!!!

 
At 27 November, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie the bottom is my favourite too! Just love it!!!! I love your others too, but that's my fav :)

 
At 27 November, 2006 , Blogger Karlene said...

Julie your layouts are absolutely awesome. You have certainly had a good scrapping weekend!! Glad you had a good time at the cybercrop :)
Take care
Karlene x

 
At 27 November, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
All of your layouts look fantastic including the one from the previous post. Really like the first one of Asher it is so pretty.
Have a great day
Joanne

 
At 01 December, 2006 , Blogger Chris Millar said...

Have just been admiring all your work Julie!! Gorgeous stuff!! What a talent you are!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home