Life happenings at Jacs place

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pics, page and cards

Well today was the day I had to take Asher down to her dancing school and put her costume, which I had to do the fiddly bits on through muster. I passed thank goodness. I don't want to have to sew another sequin on anything for ages. This pic was taken inside the class and for some reason the pics taken in there are always grainy. This is one of the better ones. Before this was taken, out in the foyer we had to get into the costume and my little Miss decided she didn't like the stocking and was having a major break down over having to wear them but wear them she did. I tried to get some pics of her all dressed but she just wasn't all that happy that one of her dancing friends was allowed to read her book while she was having her little break down. So I ended up with a sulky pic but love it anyway.


Onto my latest page and some cards with Steph's dt pack. The pack had in it some yummy Carolee Creations papers. I managed to do this layout, a card and some Atc' for a swap over at Zig Zag as well as one for Steph.
The photo on the layout was taken at a friends wedding about two years ago. The journaling reads. Pure joy(which is on the flower center) Is what you bring 2 my life. There are times when things are not always rosy but it is the joyful moments I treasure most. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Bother I just hit the wrong button and deleted the card from my post so will have to pop it in the next one.
These are the Atc's I did for a swap over a Zig Zag. Hope you like them girls.
Of the a b'day party tomorrow at Kings park for a friends little boy so we will be coming home with a few more Em exposed pics tommorrow.
I just happened to be around on Friday night for a chat with some of the box girls. Just wanted to say thanks for all the laughs girls and Sharryn I'm not ever going to be able to talk to or think about my bro with me trying not to laugh. His name just happens to be Darrel. LOL.
Till next time happy scrapping.

8 Comments:

At 12 November, 2006 , Blogger Megan said...

Asher looks fabulous in her dancing costume Julie - you've done a fabulous job!

And your creations are gorgeous :-)

Megan xx

 
At 12 November, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Julie - fantastic pages & can't wait to get mt ATC from you - looks awesome!!!! Asher looks so good in her little outfit!!!!

 
At 12 November, 2006 , Blogger Kelly said...

Loving the ATC's Julie. They look fab! :-)

 
At 12 November, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
Asher looks so cute in her dance costume, Love the ATC they look terrific. Love that layout I like the colours you have chosen.
Have a great day
Joanne

 
At 12 November, 2006 , Blogger Micaela said...

Love your latest layout Julie - the blue & brown combo is divine!

Asher looks too cute!!

Micaela

 
At 13 November, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

Julie -- those are some super cute pics -- Asher looks so darling - even though she is pouting -- perfect for scrappin dont'cha think?

I love that layout that you did - the colors and the pic are beautiful!!!

Ant those ATC --- just gorgeous girl!!

 
At 14 November, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

awwww she's too cute!
Great job with the layout and ATC's Julie, love the blue and chocolate together - one of my fav combo's.

take care......

 
At 14 November, 2006 , Blogger Mardi said...

Julie...Asher looks so cute in her little costume...and you have done a marvellous job with all those sequins...how tedious.
What a wonderful collection of layouts you have shared....just beautiful..
Mardix

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home