Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Finally was home for one.

One of Ali's 1hr challenges that is. This is the page that I managed to do and I was happy with it till I messed up the journaling and then the doodling.
Thanks Ali and theother girls for a fun hour. I will definately try and be around for more in the future as I had a blast.
I even managed to finish of my vellum page for the dt challenge over at Em and added a few tags as well so I can put in overat DD's for their tag challenge. I love how that one turned out. I'm trying to scrap some of my older photos to try and catch up on my albums. I don't think I will ever really catch up though. LOL
We all went out today for a late lunch into Fremantle and I took along my LOST poster for the Embellished exposed challenge and got a few pics of Asher with it. The poster hasn't come up all that clear in the photos so I've added a scan of my poster as well. I ended up getting Asher to help me out with the poster and got her to write on the bottom next to reward for my dog. When we were in the food hall having lunch today she was quiet happily showing of the poster to an elder couple who were sitting next to us. I had to tell them that the dog wasn't really lost and they got a few laughs out of it. Going to try and take it out and about with us for a few days and just see how many different places we can get photos of Asher with it.
Thats about all from me for now. I've got some messes to clean up and at the rate Asher is going with hers right now we could be in for another tantie.
Till next time Happy scrapping.



5 Comments:

At 22 October, 2006 , Blogger Ali Russell said...

The Layouts look great Julie!!
Love you embellished Exposed poster....cracked me up...Are you calling me a nut??? lol
Chat soon chooky
Ali x x

 
At 23 October, 2006 , Blogger Mardi said...

Julie...what a great poster idea..it sounds a bit like the garden gnome that had his photo taken all over Australia.
Mardi x

 
At 23 October, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
Your LO's look great, well done on the 1 hour challenge I would not have a hope in hell of doing a LO in an hour
Have a great day
Joanne

 
At 23 October, 2006 , Blogger Peta Boardman said...

Hey, i've seen the garden gnome..LOL..That would have been fun Julie..Congrats on the hour hour challenge, i need a whole day to do a layout..
Both your layouts look great..

Have a great night
Peta

 
At 23 October, 2006 , Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

Love your poster J2!!

Oh & I'm tagging you :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home