Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, October 08, 2006



New stuff and some news.
I did this page for a sketch challenge over at Em and it was a real challenge. I struggled with it for a few days. Still not loving it though but it is done.

I was a part of another fun cyber crop on Friday over at Em and had a blast. We had to do four challenges this time and mine are all done now. Just finished at 1.00 am. Crazy, yeah I know but that's me. I will load them up tomorrow when I've got pics of all four.
And for my news.
I made it into round three in the idol comp over at EM.
I'm so wrapped about it. There were some great pages in this round and it was a tough job to pic my favourites. Now I've got a real challenge. Those of you that know me and my scrapping know that most of my pages are busy. Got lots of little bits here and there all over them. LOL. Our next challenge is a minimalist page. One with lots of space.
Anyway that's all for now so till next time happy scrapping.

4 Comments:

At 08 October, 2006 , Blogger Mardi said...

Well I think your page looks gorgeous Julie ....congratulations on getting through to the next round at Em....and cant wait to see your minimalist page.
Mardi x

 
At 08 October, 2006 , Blogger Ali Russell said...

Congrats on round 3 chooky...This is going to be another tough round....Cannot wait to see what you create!
Love that layout too....!!!!
Chat soon
Ali x x

 
At 08 October, 2006 , Blogger Sarah said...

Oh I love that layout!! Congrats on making it to the next round.

 
At 09 October, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Congrats on round 3 of idol..I am sure your minimalistic LO will turn out terrific
Have a great day
Joanne

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home