Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Cyber crop fun
I joined in on my first cyber crop on Friday over at Zig zag and had lots of fun. I've come to the conclusion that I am fast becoming a cyber cropping,blog loving scrapaholic.LOL
The first chal was to do a page with 1 big black and whie photo and 3 smaller ones,3 dif ribbons,stiching,flowers,paint or ink and raw chipboard. I did paint part of the card stock but hated it and ended up covering it up with flowers.

The second challenge was to do a skecth of a card or layout an I decided to do the card one as I've got a friend who is having a b'day soon.
The third challenge, which is not posted here as I did it with a secret chal item from over at Em and if I post it here it won't be a secret from my Em friends who pop in will it. Shh Kelley and any other Em girls at Zig.
The fourth chal was to do a layout using chipboard, 1 button, flowers, sparkles, 2 patterend papers and hidden journaling.

The last challenge was to do a page using black card stock,something blue,flowers and hearts. I did this page on dh and his love of his guitar. I also did it for a lyric chal at Em. I got dh to choose his fav Aus artist and was going to do the layout around that song but I didn't think too much of the words so I ended up doing it around his love of the guitar and just tucked the words to his fav song behind the photo.
There was also a kiddies chall and Asher did a page as well. I've forgotten to add that here so will do so on my next blog.
We had a lovely day out at kings park this afternoon after I had my date with the weeds in the front garden and Craig had his with his car(washing it that is). Asher seen some other children rolling down a bank and joined in on the fun. Haven't had a good look at the pics yet but seeing as she was rolling into the shade I don't think it will be a great one.
Well I've got some finishing touches to put on my dt suff for Ap and to do my page for the designer diaries real challenge so I had better get my but of this chair and do something. Till next time happy scrapping.

4 Comments:

At 24 September, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Julie I've just been reading through your blog and admiring all your LO's !!
Just gorgeous matey :) Keep up the great work. Your Lo's are amazing.
Cheers
Tammy

 
At 25 September, 2006 , Blogger connie said...

Julie.. my you have been a busy little scrapper.. UNREAL layouts.. i love them all....
Love Connie...xxx

 
At 25 September, 2006 , Blogger Kelley said...

They are all awesome LOs Julie!! Good luck - hope you win something too!!

 
At 25 September, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did an AWESOME job Julie ~ Fantastic and Good Luck!!!! Hope you can join us for the next one :)

Charm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home