Life happenings at Jacs place

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More pages.

Finally blogger isn't being funny and I can add the other pages I was going to add last night.
Dress up girl is my Poppet page that I did for an Arty Pants dt themed challenge. I've never done a poppet before and had fun doing it but Asher was a little upset that I attacked one of her paper dolls to make it. The jornaling talks about how as a little girl my sisters and I loved playing with our dress up dolls at Nan's place and how Asher loves playing with hers now. Thanks to Anthea over at Em. I liked the way she did her title on one of her layouts she did as a photo swap for Ali at Em that I wanted to try it out too. Boy my sewing machine is getting a work out now that it has been serviced.
This is my other comp page for Zig Zag. It was a sketch that we had to follow but I also incorported and inspired by challenge into my page as well. I was inspired by Chrams chipboard flower that he did on one her pages amd the colour of Asher's dress in the photo.
The journaing talks about how Asher's lastest Mcdonalds toy Lucy just had to be in the photo shoot when I wanted to take some photos to use on a pressent for Craig.
Anyway got to go as Asher needs to get sorted out for school.
Till next time.

6 Comments:

At 19 September, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

you have been a busy beaver lately J2, love the layouts, all look fantastic, looooove the flowered pp in the layout in last post. The poppet is just too cute!!

 
At 19 September, 2006 , Blogger jodee76 said...

Love the challenge you did for us. Hope you had fun with the poppet!
By the way, I've tagged you, check my blog for details!
Jodie

 
At 19 September, 2006 , Blogger connie said...

Love you poppet for the arty pants DT... turned out great!!!!

C..xxx

 
At 20 September, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

two great LO's..your poppet looks terrific
Have a great day
Joanne

 
At 20 September, 2006 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

love the pages julie! :)

 
At 20 September, 2006 , Blogger Kate said...

Hi Julie,
Your poppet layout is gorgeous. They are really fun to create. I'm sure you'll love these challenges at
http://scrapbooking-creations.blogspot.com/2006/04/artistic-collage-people-for.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home