Life happenings at Jacs place

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

New pages
Doggy pets is a layout I did with a sketch that I was given by Becky at page maps {link in side bar} for the September newsletter which comes out on the first. I also did it for a monthly contest over at Embellished to use bling and pink. I so love how it turned out. The three doggys in the main photo are three of Asher's many favorite doggy pets. Not a day goes by when she isn't playing with one or all of them and most school days of them has to sit on the back of the lounge looking out the window waiting for her to come home from school.
I was involved in a cyber crop over at Embellished on the weekend. We had two challenges to do both had to be based around the theme new. I did mine on Asher and how she is a new fan of the eagles.
The layout just wasn't coming together for me.
I made up the magnet to match for Craig's dad for father's day as well as one for Craig too.

The day after the big game when we were walking past a poster shop that had both the Eagles team pic and the Dockers one out front Asher walked up to the Eagles one and said they are the Eagles and did the same for the Dockers. She then turned to me and said "I'm a Docker like you now Mummy" I just laughed. Craig didn't though when I told him.

4 Comments:

At 30 August, 2006 , Blogger Danielle Holsapple said...

You do amazing work Julie!

 
At 31 August, 2006 , Blogger Kelley said...

These are beautiful LOs Julie!!!
How cute is the little footy fan!! LOL!!

 
At 01 September, 2006 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

loving it all jules!

 
At 04 September, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

Those pages are beautiful!! I see what you mean about the colors!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home