Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, August 18, 2006

What a day.
After Asher not well yesterday it is my turn today. She was back at school thank goodness and I felt like crap all day. I've got a real sore throat,hurts to swallow and my ears are aching on and of too. Will see how I go over the weekend but may have to visit the doctor on Monday if it hasn't eased any. I hate doctors and I don't go unless I really have to.
I started a page last night for a sketch challenge on the box and finished it of today.
Open wide Jessie.


I've been wanting to scrap these pics for a while now and seeing as my printer has ran out of ink and dh has kept on forgetting to pick some up after work all week I had to go with some ready printed pics. One of my friends on sb.com commented on that fact that I took the camera to the dentist. I had to laugh as my camera lives in my bag. Where I go it goes.
I've also working on a sketch challenge for embellished using a pic of Asher taken after she had her ears pierced when she was about 10 mths old. I'm slowly getting to some of my older pics. I scrap what ever tickles my fancy at the time. I am so far behind I guess it doesn't matter if I scrap baby pics then some of this years as it isn't likely I will ever catch up on my scrapping. Not being the camera clicking scrapnut that I am.
I've got my first dt crop at Steph's tomorrow night. I am so looking forward to it. Just got to sort what I'm going to take with me. Hopefully dh will get some ink tomorrow. I may end up trying to put something together for the sketch I've been given by Becky at page maps for the next newsletter.
Anyhow I'd best get back to my page.


3 Comments:

At 19 August, 2006 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

sorry your feelin' bum julie.. hope you get to feeling better. mine is mostly allergies.. so i'm hoping it'll ease soon!

I love your page.. good luck w/ everything you've got upcoming!

 
At 19 August, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

lovely page Julie! I hope you are feeling better, I dont want what ever it is you got, OK!! LOL

see you tonight

 
At 19 August, 2006 , Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Julie...another great layout!

Hope you are feeling better..its a bad time of the year for all the bugs going around.

Sounds like you have been very busy with your scrapping commitments...but loving it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home