Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, August 13, 2006

New pages
I've had another scrappy weekend. I finally got around to do one of my pages which I intend to sub to a mag for thier scrapping friends page call. This page is of Lorrie a new friend from embellished who always manages to make me smile and is on my ever growing list of on-line scrapper friends who one day I would like to meet.

I spent a bit of time sewing beads into the center of the three cut out flowers. It took me a while but was worth it.

I joined in on a cyber crop at Embellished and had fun as usual. We had three challenges to do over the weekend.

Orange challenge layout

This one took some time to do but I had fun doing it.


Dad challenge layout

This one drove me nuts but love the final result. I ended up having to use the original photo's as they didn't scan all that well.

Material challenge

We had to use material in some way on whatever we liked. I decided to alter my doodle diary. A notebook where I practice my doodling.

I stuck some one sided jac paper to the back of the material then cut the flowers out with my sizzix.

Of the three projects I'm not all that fussed on this one.

I met up with Anthea and her two boys on Friday at the fun station. They all had a blast. I tired my hardest to get a good pic of Asher going down the slide but I got a better one of Josh as Asher kept coming down the slide on her tummy.

Tha's about all from me for now. Hope to get my second scrapper frind page done tonight. Wish me luck.

6 Comments:

At 14 August, 2006 , Blogger Danielle Holsapple said...

Julie - you amaze me! The quantity you get done is impressive but what is better is that the quality is always top notch!

 
At 14 August, 2006 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

julie.. this stuff is awesome.. even your doodle journal is totally cool! you rock girl! :)

 
At 14 August, 2006 , Blogger Dana Tate said...

wow..those layouts all are great julie! that journal is darling.

 
At 14 August, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

You know I love these Julie! I especially love how you hand stitched the beads on that flower -- gorgeous -- how do you find the time girl?

 
At 14 August, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

wow Julie, love how you used the beads on the LO!! gorgeous!

had fun with the cyber crop too! and glad to get all of the challenges done! loving your challenges!
AND YES we will have to do the Fun Station again!

 
At 16 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... I finaly found your blog and here is my big head slapped right in the midle. Cant wait to meet with you too Julie and i am so glad I make you smile... your the best. Love the layout ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home