Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, August 10, 2006


First big bike ride.
I've been meaning to post these pics for a few weeks now so here they are. Asher got her bike for her birthday and enjoys riding it around the yard. We packed it into the car a few weeks back and drove of to the park. At first all she wanted to do was play on the equipment but we managed to convince her to have a ride first, or go home. Hey I know it's bribery but it works and works well.
She was a little unsure about the little slopes on the path, espeacially the down ones but after the first when she got to the next ones she squealed with delight.

After her half a lap around the park we let here have a play and she had a ball. Asher always manages to have fun whenever we get to go to the park.

I've got a weekend of scrapping ahead of me and I can't wait. My weekend starts tonight so I'me going to be scrapping as soon as I get my but of this here chair.

4 Comments:

At 10 August, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

YAY, the links look great!!

how grown up does she look!! and dont worry I bribe the boys all the time! works like a charm!!!

 
At 11 August, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

How cute is she on her bike -- gotta scrap those Julie ---


Added you to my blog -- BTW!

 
At 12 August, 2006 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

looks like she had fun..

bribe away.. they never know what they want until we tell them anyways right??

lol.. have fun scrapping!

 
At 13 August, 2006 , Blogger Danielle Holsapple said...

YEAH! First Big Girl Bike! WTG Asher! Can't wait to see you scrap the event Julie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home