Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, July 31, 2006

Cyber crop challenge items.

I was part of a cyber crop over the weekend and killed two birds with the one stone and used the papers from my inspiration squad pack from Scrappindipity for the page and the tag. I've always loved the photo on the layout and knew it was one that was going to be scrapped. I had gone out and brought some new stuff on Saturday and had a play with it. I've been wanting those MM foam swirly stamps for ages and finally got some.

I was going to upload my pics of my tag as well but having trouble with uploading images at the mo so I will leave it for another day.

1 Comments:

At 01 August, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

she's a cutie Julie and its a great layout

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home