Life happenings at Jacs place

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wow I finally manged to work out my slide show. Now to work out if I need to move it or not to have it up at the top of my blog.

Asher has a temp tonight so I hope she will be ok tomorrow. She isn't often sick so when she is I worry but then that's me. A worrier. And if she is sick I will be at home with her and not at work so I may even be able to scrap a little.

Work is going through another of it's yuk phases. A few of the girls have had issues with the new co-ordinator. I'm not going to be surprised if at least two of them leave by the end of the year. If I didn't have to work I probably wouldn't be there either. Oh well I have to so they are stuck with me. I've often been asked why I don't try and get something closer to home as I work about 30 minutes away from home and Child care centers are always looking for staff but I work in one of the better ones around and if I was to leave there it wouldn't be to go to another center I would be leaving childcare altogether.

Still no word from FK about the layouts I subbed. Oh well I will keep trying and it is bound to happen one day. Just wish that one day ould come sooner or rather than later.

I'm of to my ffirst dt crop at Steph's on Saturday. Going to be fun to get away and scrap even if it is just for a few hours.

That's about it from me for now. Going to get to bed as I'm not too sure if my little miss will be havinga great nights sleep tonight.

1 Comments:

At 16 August, 2006 , Blogger Danielle Holsapple said...

Love the slide show!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home