Life happenings at Jacs place

Saturday, August 26, 2006


Blow.
Yet again this scrap nut has been busy. I finished this one off from my inspiration squad pack I got from Scrappindipity. I took it down today and Bec loved it. The pack had some yummy Wild A paper which is a new fav of mine. I also managed to do the layout for a weekly challenge on Embellished as well. The journaling talks about the fun I had watching Asher blowing her first pinwheel. The little clipboard has on it a message from me 'Asher may you always find delight in the simple things of life'. Thanks to J1 and Anthea over at Embellished I've recently been insipred to used buttons more on my pages. This is the second of three lately that I've used them on. I need to get myself a bigger collection of them. I may have to go and raid Mums buttons she's got heaps and she's never going to use them all. She's a sewer not a scrapper what could she possible want them for.
Hopefully I will be able to finish of another layout tonight for Steph to put up in her shop. I'm heading out to a friends place shortly to see if I can raid her blue button stash as I've not got enough here for what I want to do.
So looking foward to the big game and the mini cyber crop at Embellished tomorrow. I've already told Craig I'm not going anywhere and seeing as my computer and the TV are pretty much next to each other I will have a front row seat so to speak.
GO THE DOCKERS.
Sorry couldn't help myself.

1 Comments:

At 26 August, 2006 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

Julie sounds fun! love the title on this LO! I hope your team wins!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home