Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, August 20, 2006

GOTTA HAVE BLING


My new page. I finished it of last night at a dt crop at Steph's where we all got together and met up, some of the girls I had met before some I hadn't. I had fun chatting and scrapping.
The pic in my latest is of Asher when we got home from having her ears pierced when she was about 10 mths old. The arrow on the layout points to her earing.

I had a hard time coming up with a title for another layout I was working on last night. I kept on moving paper,letters,flowers,photo around and getting no where. I finally finished it late this afternoon and will post tomorrow.

I went up to a big sale today with my partner in crime Jane. We go up every year, mainly for the pre loved side of it. Where stampers/scrappers can have a small table set up to sell some of thier old stuff. Got a couple of stamps and a few things from the shop. Didn't do as much damage as I did last year though.

Better go as I got a big mess to clean up.


3 Comments:

At 21 August, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

Julie....I really love this layout!!!

 
At 21 August, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

Awwee-- julie -- how cute -- I am still too chicken to get Alyson's ears pierced!

 
At 21 August, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

sale, what sale???? LOL


the LO turned out well Julie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home