Life happenings at Jacs place

Wednesday, August 23, 2006


Book week dress up day.
It was dress up day at school today for book week and it was a cowboy theme for Asher's class so I pulled out a check shirt that was brought a while back for her assembly item, raided her dress up box for an old hat of mine, put her hair in two Jessie plaits, gave her some eyeliner freckles and with
Bullseye in tow we headed of to school.
What made this even more funnier was that all the way to school at he top of her voice Asher was doing her best Jessie impersonation right down to the boot stomping,arm waving and a yeahaa at the top of her voice.
I was trying so hard to get a photo of her doing this and ended up getting quiet a few photos and these are two of them.
We had some good news this week too. Craig had applied for an internal promotion at work and we found out yeaterday that he got it. It is going to involve Craig going to Tafe parttime
next year to do some studies of some sort. He did say what it was but for the life of me I can't remeber just what. He was a bit worried that going back to studying was going to be too much for him and I had a feeling that if he got offered it that he would say no because of that but he is going to give it a go.
Work for me is going to be a challenge in the next few weeks. We have had a few staff changes at work within the rooms and I am going to be working with Amanda now. I work as an untrained in a child care center and Amanda has recently got her training. She is a lovely person but she annoys the crap out of me. It's like I've got a shadow basically. I will put toys, books etc away at pack away time, turn aroumnd and there she is retidying what I've just put away. Or I will be in one room doing a painting activity with a small group of children she will come into the room rearange the painting items on the table,leaving children in the room where she was then wonders why I put the apron I was holding out for a child on the table said "you do it then" and walk out the room. Hey I know that I've not got the paperwork she has but I know I don't need it to supervise a painting activity or clean up after a sick child.
Ok I got that of my chest and just realised I've got an essay going here so it's bye from me for now.

4 Comments:

At 23 August, 2006 , Blogger Dana Tate said...

what a cutie!

 
At 24 August, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

doesnt she looks great!!! and I LOVE that LO below too!

 
At 25 August, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh she looks adorable!!!

And I hope it goes ok with your shadow -- don't you hat eit when people do that -- that piece of paper doesn't mean anything if she can't take care of the children correctly!

 
At 25 August, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

she makes such a cute Jessie. Hopefully work probs will clear up soon for you Julie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home