Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, August 21, 2006

Can I

My new page I finished late last night. The photo on the layout is of my 14mth old dd playing with a closed bottle of Jim bean. This is the layout I took to my dt crop but it just wasn't happening for me. I couldn't think up a title that really grabbed me. In the end I did and love how it has turned out.
I'm working on a layout for the page maps newsletter. Nearly finished. I will post it when the newsletter has gone out. Asher has got a love of dogs at the moment and has a collection of toy ones at home. So I did a doggy photo shot a while back of three of her favorite ones and took a photo of one of them sitting on the back of the lounge looking out our front window where she left her when she went to school. It is coming along great. Just the final touches and it will be done.
I'm quiet proud of myself today as I've managed to do my housework,shopping and most of my washing. Pity my housework fary has gone awol as it is only going to be messy again soon. If anyone see her at all plese send her home ASAP.

2 Comments:

At 21 August, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

is a gorgeous layout J2 and the bling one is fantastic as well, cannot wait to see the other one as well.

 
At 23 August, 2006 , Blogger Mardi said...

This is a fantastic layout Julie...I agree...the title is perfect. I love the way you have circled the title...very effective.
I also loved the Bling layout...she looks so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home