Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, August 25, 2006


A house divided.
I tried so hard to convince Asher that she was a Docker to no avail. She is an Eagle fan just like her dad. This weekend both teams are playing against each other so it is going to be a house divided. I just wish it was in my favour.
They had a football day at school today and Asher wasn't going to leave her scarf that Craig had brought for her at home. I do hope that the Dockers are able to win and win well.
I finished this page for a sketch challenge on Embellished and a diffent challenge on Scrapbox. I'm trying to double up where I can so that I'm not trying to do too much. It didn't end up turning out just how I had it planned in my head but it is growing on me. The journaling talks about Asher's love of the swings and how she spends a lot of time playing on them and how my mum learnt the hard way never to try and remover her from one to go home. 20 mins after mum had picked her up from daycare a few years back and she was still screaming about having to leave it.
I'm working on another page at the moment and hopefully will get it finished tonight as I am doing it for one of my dt spots and another challenge as well. I hope to take it down there tomorrow and then I've got to do a card for my mum and another dt layout as well as have fun at a mini cyber crop on Sunday. I've got another scrappy weekend a head of me.
Till next time.


2 Comments:

At 25 August, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

lol Julie with the footy teams. though i'm not a footy fan, steven and the kids each have their own seperate teams so it can get a bit rowdy here on weekends at times -especially between maddy and her dad lol. Great job with the layout, came up really good.

 
At 26 August, 2006 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

julie.. sounds like my house.. dh is a georgia bulldogs fan, and i'm a florida gator.. one of the biggest rivalries there is in the SEC football... of course.. our son is a bulldog too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home