Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, August 27, 2006

GOT SOME NEWS.
Posting twice in one night probably won't happen very often but I just had some news I want to share. I entered my Bailey page into a school themed layout challenge over at Designer diaries {in my links} and it was one of three winners.


I am definatley wrapped about it. The journaling, which is the most I've ever put on a page before, talks about Asher and her special friend Bailey and how they have both planned out their lives together. I've been told that they are going to get married one day, in Disney land no less.
Thanks to the girls over at DD for a great challenge. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us on the 1st.

3 Comments:

At 28 August, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats Julie --- I LOve that page -- even more so -- I love the journaling!!! Well deserved!!!!

 
At 28 August, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

congrats on the win, it is a lovely LO, and I cant wait to see the one up at Stephs IRL!! it looks lovely!

 
At 28 August, 2006 , Blogger Sharryn Thomson said...

Gorgeous LO's as usual Julie! Congrats on your team winning..isn't it a great feeling?
Cheers
Sharryn :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home